Engineering & Application Technology
In addition to standard parts, components that are specifically designed and optimized for their application are used to a great extent in the industrial sector. Our specialists in technical consulting services work with you to develop custom solutions for your requirements. Employees in the field of application technology serve as, in this case, an interface between development, application, production, quality assurance, purchasing, and sales and, as an experienced partner, accompany you throughout the entire process.
Keller & Kalmbach offers
- A personal contact person
- Early support in the production-oriented development of fasteners and special parts
- Reduction of parts through standardization projects
- Assistance and advice in selecting surfaces and the proper thread lock
- Automatic screwdriving machines and bolting systems from cooperation partners
- CAD workstation with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
Your specialists for any case
Since the early 1960s, special and drawing parts are among the core competencies. Today more than 30,000 customer-related parts are managed.
Partnership for success
Global cooperation with manufacturers is the basis for the implementation of your individual requirements. Our application engineers, with experience in mechanical engineering as well as in industrial, rail, electrical, and automotive industries, will gladly advise you and work with you to develop tailor-made solutions.
- Part cost reduction through the formation of part families, conversion to affordable production processes, and alternative products
- Surface conversion to CrVI-free and standardization of fasteners
- Accompanying introduction of the lock bolt assembly
- Cost savings projects in the mass production of special parts concerning production-oriented optimization
Our specialists look forward to every challenge.
Benefit from our expertise.